Quality and project management
For us, more quality means more control
Our quality and project management supports your idea from the outset to ensure the quality is right in all phases of electronics development and manufacturing. Our successful accreditations under ISO 9001, IATF 16949 (automotive), EN ISO 13485 (medical technology) and ISO 50001 (energy Management) confirm our commitment to outstanding quality management.
We conduct a failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) during the design and development phase to check for potential problems. This type of analysis is essential for electronics used in the automotive industry.
Our services at a glance:
- Initiation, planning, monitoring and controlling of projects
- Risk and reliability management
- Confidentiality agreements and contracts
- Availability Analysis
- Safety Review e.g. SIL (Safety Integrity Level), MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) and Atex
- Ensuring electromagnetically compatible function
- Change management
Our comprehensive services provide advice on planning, contracting and much more. Get in touch with us.