A safe coat of paint, epoxy or hot melt
Vibrations, temperature fluctuations or moisture can jeopardise electronics function. This is why following PCB assembly, we protect your assembly using special coating processes. Your idea is kept safe from external factors with either casting, autoclavable overmoulding or dip coating. We design, manufacture and mount the housing precisely around the protected electronics.
The assembly protected from many harmful external factors:
- Condensation and moisture
- Liquids (IP68, IP69K)
- Dust and dirt
- Chemicals and cooling lubricants
- Fungal and bacterial contamination
- Vibration and shock
We work together with you to create a concept and then select the protection method and appropriate materials.
Our protective processes:
- Dip coating, selective coating, selective dip coating, also ATEX-compliant
- Fluoropolymer coating
- Autoclavable thermoplastic overmoulding
- Casting with polyurethane or epoxy resin
Advantages of effective electronics protection:
- Improved thermal conductivity
- Extended temperature range
- Increased electrical insulation
- Improved heat distribution
- Resistance to UV, abrasion and discolourations
- Option to sterilise overmoulded assemblies
We also protect functional and fastening elements at the same time. Our services include 3D form design and the manufacturing housing components. Finally, we test the electronic function and functionality of the electronics protection.
Get in touch with us to find out how to best protect your electronics.